Dec 15, 2022
INFORMATION TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA By the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 ("KVKK"), any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person is personal data (such as race, ethnicity, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion/ Data on sect/other beliefs, dress, association/foundation/union membership, health, sexual life, criminal conviction/security measure, and biometric and genetic data are exceptional quality personal data, and "personal data" as appropriate. Details regarding the extent to which 0xwilds Blockchain Community processes your data as a data controller by the legal regulations, especially the provisions of the KVKK, are presented below for your information.
1. Collection Methods of Your Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
Our Company collects your data through different channels to carry out our activities, based on legal reasons to ensure compliance with the legal regulations, our Company's legitimate interests, and Company policies. Your data is processed and transferred for the purposes specified in this Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK by the fundamental principles stipulated by the KVKK.
2. Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Your collected personal data can be processed by 0XWILDS for the following purposes, by the fundamental principles stipulated by the KVKK and within the personal data processing conditions and goals specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVKK.
3. Sharing Your Personal Data
Your collected personal data, by the legislation and company policies and the basic principles stipulated by the KVKK, and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK, by 0xwilds for the following purposes, with our subsidiaries, group companies, business partners, It can be shared with private individuals who document their relations with our external service providers, suppliers, customers, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and organizations.
4. Your Rights as a Relevant Person Under Article 11 of the KVKK
As a natural person whose personal data is processed, you have the following rights by Article 11 of the KVKK.
– Learning whether personal data is processed or not
– Requesting information on personal data if it has been processed
– The purpose of personal processing data and whether they are used for the purpose
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data of the transaction carried out in this context has been transferred.
– Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring its processing disappear, although it has been processed by the provisions of the KVKK and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
– Requesting compensation for the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
You can find detailed information on processing and sharing your data by our Group from the "0XWILDS DATA POLICY" on our website.
Your requests and applications regarding your rights specified in Article 4 above, together with the documents proving your identity, in writing and with a wet signature or on the Protection of Personal Data
It must be communicated to us by other methods determined by the Board.
Your request regarding exercising your rights under the KVKK will be evaluated and finalized as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest from its receipt to our Company, and you will be informed. Although it is essential not to charge any fee for evaluating the requests and reporting the result, if the process requires cost, our Company reserves the right to charge a fee based on the schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.